Est. 11/23/09

Est. 11/23/09

About Us!

Daniel Garrity is a Washington Native! He Graduated from the Art Institute of Seattle in Culinary. In Washington Daniel was Head Chef for Bakes Place, a high end restaurant jazz club. Since our move to Arizona Daniel is working on opening a Restaurant! Currently he is a Chef for Whole Foods in Scottsdale! They are so lucky to have him!
Daniel is is a loving husband, and is such an amazing dad.

Hollie Garrity is originally from Orange Co., Ca.. but grew up in Mesa, Az. She graduated from International Academy of Beauty. She is now working as a self-employed stylist for Habit Salon!! She is working hard building her clientele. Moving from Wahington to Arizona was a big change for her business so if you need your hair done Call Her!!
Hollie is so in love with her wonderful husband and loves being a mom to their adorable baby girl!

Natalie Parker Garrity born March 29 2010 at 3:07am. She weighed 7lbs 15oz and is 20 in long. Daniel and Hollie anxiously awaited the arrival of their beautiful baby girl. She has such a calming spirit about her. We are so in love with her and together has brought us closer together. Natalie is growing so fast! She is scooting around and pulling her self up! She loves Elmo and the 'popcorn song'!

We are so proud to share our family with all of you!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

38 weeks!!

Time is flying! I can't believe we only have 2 more weeks till our little Natalie will be here! I don't think we could be more prepared for her arrival. We have everything we need for her to come home.

Crazy me is working all next week. I pulled a 10.5 hour day on thursday... I don't know where I have the energy to get thru the long hours of standing, but I have to say it has made time go by so much faster. When I'm home I find ways to keep busy.. Daniel caught me today on all fours wiping down the base boards with clorox wipes. I'm sure he thinks I've totally lost it, but i want my nest to be immaculate for our sweet Newborn. I do have a confession! It's Zelda.. the dog! I've always been an animal person, but the dog, me, and the arrival of a new baby are not a mixing well. I constantly tell her that she's ruining my life, which is awful... the thing is she's creating more work for me. I've used everything from febreeze, to glade plug ins, candles, room sprays, carpet deodorizer, I even bought a bissell shampooer to help with the hair, and the dog smell. You would think my house smells so fresh and clean but it smells like febreeze and dog. I'm sure pregnancy hormones amplifies everything more than necessary... but I just can't get over it! I need help! The plus side to Zelda is she is a very sweet and very obedient dog, she's been around children, and if Daniel ever wrestles with her she never opens her mouth. If I could just get over my phobia and stop obsessing... I need my baby to come so I can forget about the dog and focus on being a good mom!

Moving on... The baby is doing so well! She actually dropped into the birth canal 2 weeks ago and I am starting to slowly dilate! So hopefully not to much longer. She is super active and we get a set of the hiccups at least once a day. I asked the doctor if I was going to have a 10lb baby.. he laughed and said "No, I don't think so" I hope he's right!! I have no fear of delivering I've seen every type of delivery possible.. as horrible and ugly delivering a baby can be, I see what miracles come of it... so I can't be afraid. We will keep everyone posted!!


5 comments:

  1. The frame and her name youve done is soo cute! I can't wait to see what she looks like shes gonna be a doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holls, you are going to be the best mom. I love all decor! Too cute. I can't wait to meet Natalie. I was really nervous about Madison and Kaiser before I had her. But now they are best friends. I have to say that at first I didn't let him anywhere near her except to sniff at her feet. And I always made sure that she was above him and never let them on the floor at the same time. I wanted him to know how was boss. And now he is so gentle with her and she crawls all over him. I don't know if it made a difference, but I like to think that it did.

    As for the smell, I don't have any advice for the house, but I do for the hospital. I didn't have any sort of sensitivity to smell while I was pregnant, but at the hospital the smell of Troy's cologne made me gag! So if you are already experiencing smell sensitivity don't let Daniel wear any cologne or even smelling deodorant to the hospital. Just a precaution.

    I'm really excited for you Hollie! I can't believe it's only two weeks until you are due!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with everything, sounds like you are more than ready for your little girl to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like just yesterday I was where you are at.. time really does fly. Enjoy these last days with her, you will never be this close and have your buddy around like this so soak up every minute! I miss those times... Her room is darling you did such a good job! I'm sure you have tons of newborn clothes for her, I thought I had enough too because everyone told me they grow out of the new born stuff so fast but I wish I had gotten more... Harlo is 2 months and is just starting to fill out her newborn stuff she's a little peanut and I'm sure Natalie will be too :) Can't wait until she is here keep us updated!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yahoo!! You're ALMOST there girly! I love your attitude about everything! Can't wait for her to get here, I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete