Est. 11/23/09

Est. 11/23/09

About Us!

Daniel Garrity is a Washington Native! He Graduated from the Art Institute of Seattle in Culinary. In Washington Daniel was Head Chef for Bakes Place, a high end restaurant jazz club. Since our move to Arizona Daniel is working on opening a Restaurant! Currently he is a Chef for Whole Foods in Scottsdale! They are so lucky to have him!
Daniel is is a loving husband, and is such an amazing dad.

Hollie Garrity is originally from Orange Co., Ca.. but grew up in Mesa, Az. She graduated from International Academy of Beauty. She is now working as a self-employed stylist for Habit Salon!! She is working hard building her clientele. Moving from Wahington to Arizona was a big change for her business so if you need your hair done Call Her!!
Hollie is so in love with her wonderful husband and loves being a mom to their adorable baby girl!

Natalie Parker Garrity born March 29 2010 at 3:07am. She weighed 7lbs 15oz and is 20 in long. Daniel and Hollie anxiously awaited the arrival of their beautiful baby girl. She has such a calming spirit about her. We are so in love with her and together has brought us closer together. Natalie is growing so fast! She is scooting around and pulling her self up! She loves Elmo and the 'popcorn song'!

We are so proud to share our family with all of you!

Monday, February 8, 2010

6 more weeks!

I've decided to have the baby March 25th... so I need everyone to pray that'll happen. I read the birthday book the other day, and it said that people born on this day tend to be the happiest people... so that's what I want for our child. I know I can't control it, but I've been having little chats with her... I hope she gets it. The real reason I want to have her on that day is because I would have exactly 8 weeks of maternity leave.. which gives me little extra time to recover... and enjoy every second I can with our baby girl.

Daniel and I are lucky that we can both work and not have to leave our baby with someone else. I'm cutting back on work to 3 days a week, so the day I work are Daniels off days... plus we'll both still have Mondays off together. It couldn't work out more perfectly. We of course do have friends and family close by to help out when we need them... but I'm grateful that between the 2 of us we are able to make things work!

As the time approaches we really feel like we're ready. I'm not even nervous for the delivery. Daniel is so calm all of the time... It's really hard to get too worked up about anything. I know when the time comes, he will be my rock and keep me focused and relaxed. He's the BEST!

So far we've made out like bandits. We have everything we need to bring our baby girl home. We really appreciate all of the wonderful thoughtful gifts, and gift cards we've received. We feel so lucky to have such great friends, and family. The only thing I really need for myself is to pack my hospital bag! I'm so excited to do that! So any suggestions on things I might need that isn't on the usual list would be great!!

3 comments:

  1. Holl. You're such a weirdo. Post pictures of your Seattle baby shower!!! Xoxoxo love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you guys!! Sounds like you're totally ready. As far as the hospital bag.. a few things I wish I would have brought: A video camera. Can't believe I forgot it! Also, bring your own pillow!! The hospital ones aren't that comfortable. And some snacks that you like! The hospitals have decent food and snacks but having a few things you enjoy will make the experience better! Best of luck, and I'm praying you have her on March 25th! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time is going to fly by from here on out! I was the same way at the end totally not nervous for the delivery by now you are just ready to be done! I forgot to bring a brush and hair tie to the hospital sounds silly but I needed it... and I was glad I brought an extra binky cuz Harlo didn't like the one the hospital gave.. good luck!!

    ReplyDelete